🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Grandy's Sausage Stuffing

4442cd76 c85a 4600 b9b4 3b389fc27ae0  2014 1111 meat greet sausagestuffingfinalshot844

I have a question about the recipe "Grandy's Sausage Stuffing" from Cara Nicoletti. I think there is a mistake 2 placed in the instructions for this recipe where it mentions "save 5 cups of the "sausage" for the turkey. Should it not have referred to 5 cups of the stuffing?

asked by Connie B about 2 years ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Probably just a small oversight that should read "5 cups of the sausage stuffing"