NYC Restaurant Suggestions

Headed to NYC for a long weekend in the beginning of December and trying to decide where to eat. Would love to hear some Food52ers favorite spots for all meals (and snacks). No particular type of cuisine, just great food; although I would love one great Chinese meal (as that is sorely lacking at home). Thanks.

asked by melissav over 2 years ago

barb48

As you haven't indicated a price range, it would be challenging to advise.

Stephanie G

smittenkitchen.com has a list of Deb Perlman's favorite restaurants. You will find some great ones there...
http://smittenkitchen.com...

Exbruxelles

Lucky you.

Don't miss Momofuku.

Prune, of "Bones, Blood and Butter," fame is one of my favorites.

Have a wonderful time.

If you will be walking or near the High Line the Cook Shop is delicious for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. Spice Market is very good and Mr. K's for Chinese. Koreatown for BBQ is a favorite of mine, notably, Gaonnuri Restaurant. I always mention Artisanal because it's my favorite French Bistro.

Hunt & Fish Club was very good as well. I guess this one, Gaonnuri & Cook Shop are my recent favorites for 2015.

hilda

Prune
Estela
Upland
Mission Chinese (very interesting Chinese fusion)
Okonomi (great little Japanese spot for lunch, GREAT price)
Il Buco Alimentari
The Glasserie
Cosme
La Percora
Semilla

Not sure of the price range, but hopefully some of those work!