🔕 🔔

The Zwelling Ardura non-stick pan - is the 8" measured at the top or the base of the pan?

asked by @alim1 almost 2 years ago

F83774ec c18a 46a4 8dff 00877f15aed6  image
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

I wrote the editors recently trying to find out the base diameter of that pan. I think that 8" probably refers to the top diameter, but I couldn't really tell what the slope of the sides was from the picture. They were kind enough to contact the manufacturers for me, but as of the last time we emailed they hadn't heard back. Basically (if any editors are reading, hint, hint), I wanted to know which is better for omelettes, the 8" or the 10". Don't know if this sheds any light, but you're not alone in wondering about this pan!

Hi there,

Thanks so much for writing in! The 8" pan has an 8" base diameter, and is 8.5" wide across the top. In the future, if you have any questions about other products in our shop, please don't hesitate to write to [email protected], and we'll be back in touch as soon as we can.

All best,
Natalia