🔕 🔔

Kale and Warm Grain Salad from Grand Lux is amazing. Looking for a recipe copycat of the lemon dressing; pls help.

Other salad ingredients: kale, butter lettuce, dates, apple, toasted pumpkin seeds, crispy chickpeas. dressed and served over warm quinoa and farro. Anyone that has Grand Lux near them should try it, but please help me with the dressing so I can make at home everyday forever.

asked by Shakira about 2 years ago

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

i would start by getting the ingredients list for that dressing. if LUX is a big chain, they should have that on a website or when you ask for it. so many allergies etc these days, food companies are all used to 'full disclosure' now. once you have the ingredients, a recipe can be figured out.