🔕 🔔

Anti-gravity grains: how can I prevent quinoa from sinking to the bottom of my salad?

Looking for a magic trick, folks. I've concocted a DELICIOUS lunch salad - think kale, quinoa, cherry tomatoes, pickled red onion, parmesan, and pita chips, all topped with a creamy Caesar/pesto dressing and finished with a bit of sriracha - but no matter how I mix it, I always end up with a bunch of dressing-drenched grains at the bottom of the bowl. Has anyone tackled this problem before, or am I the only one bothered by these lost comrades?

asked by Sarah O 10 days ago

There's no way to keep the grains and dressing from going to the bottom of the bowl. Gravity works. Toss the salad in a bowl, serve on a plate or platter.