🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Chicken with Garlic and Bread

08477f78 a80c 4b8d 9b97 a75c60841b5a  2014 0225 finalist roasted chicken garlic bread 215

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Chicken with Garlic and Bread" from Aliwaks. would spatchcocking the chicken compromise the doneness of the stuffing? trying to figure if i could convert this for a weeknight meal. my wife really loved the stuffing when i used the recipe as is.

asked by seth over 1 year ago

3a07161a c04e 4fa1 b28d 18a97a109314  img 7662

- I've done it spatchcocked -- for basically the same reason-- you may have a few more gooey its than dry bits just because of surface area