has anyone used world market paper bundt tins?

will one cake recipe fill all 4 tins? they are 5" base x 2.8" tall x 5.6" wide around top....

asked by olive over 2 years ago

Community Editor at Food52

Hi Olive - this post might be a good reference for you: https://food52.com/blog... And I noticed that not too far down in the comments of the post a question was asked and answered about calculating the area of bundt pans.

olive

Thank you Lindsay-Jean I will check this out !!!

olive

In case anyone needs this answer---I ended up winging it and used a standard cake recipe and it filled the 4 tins almost halfway- they rose a bit and came out looking like giant chocolate donuts, in that they were flat (ish) - next time I'd use three tins instead of four to make taller cakes.