Any suggestions for half a recipe of brioche dough besides cinnamon buns or sticky buns..thnx!

asked by maimai50 over 2 years ago

ktr
ktr

I'd probably just bake it as a small loaf of bread or rolls. It might bake a good crust for a dessert pizza.

ktr
ktr

Ugh. Make, not bake. Although you would have to bake it.

I agree make rolls of some sort. Brioche rolls make wonderful slider or sandwich buns.

burning-ice

Make little bunnies for Easter.

NYNCtg

Jelly Doughnuts.

dinner at ten
dinner at ten

dinner at ten is a trusted home cook.

Make craquelin (the Belgian sugar and citrus zest-studded brioche rolls, not the sugar topping for cream puffs also called craquelin). They are one of my favorite breakfast treats. I haven't made them myself, but these instructions seem like they would make something like what I've eaten (http://dessertfirstgirl.com/2010/03/craquelin-brioche-bettered.html) , although the ones I've eaten had lumps or broken cubes of some kind of brown sugar, which I think is nicer than the white suggested in that recipe.

Stephanie G

You could do doughnuts or little brioches with the round balls in a tin for a roll. Or maybe some kolaches with sausages.