My grandmother used to make these desserts that were kind of like ruggalach, but with just cinnamon sugar and rasins, no nuts, and with a soft dough (yeasted) not flakey. I want to attempt to recreate it. What's a good basic yeasted dough recipe, probably similar to a cinnamon bun in consistency?

asked by dahliat about 8 years ago

lapadia

Hi dahliat, check out this yeast dough, it is one that I use for sticky buns and cinnamon buns...is very easy to work with!

JessieLK

Look up a recipe for butterhorns, my grandma makes them too. I think that could be what you are looking for.