A question about a recipe: Tomato Curry Sauce

E460e554 d20e 4a88 9b33 adcfb7696664  tomato curry sauce copy

I have a question about the recipe "Tomato Curry Sauce" from Mallika. Have any of you used canned tomatoes in this? And if so, what amount? We're several months from having decent fresh ones available here plus, I find canned more convenient, if no sacrifice in quality results. Thanks so much. ;o)

I've never made this recipe, but as it calls for 2 lbs. (32 zoz.) of tomatoes, I'd likely use one standard 28-oz. can. I doubt if the recipe is particular strict about exact quantities.

Good luck.

Thank you, cv. That sounds about right, and is a nice, convenient solution as well. ;o)

ktr
ktr

If you give it a try, please let us know how it turns out.

ktr, I will! I'm looking forward to trying this. I'm always on the prowl for good recipes for components of weeknight meals that can be made in advance, frozen in smaller portions, and then adapted for a variety of uses! This one holds real promise. ;o)