A question about a recipe: Carrot Cake with Cardamom

C67cc154 8695 4203 b5ef 4a824c482497  2013 0625 carrot cake 011

I have a question about the recipe "Carrot Cake with Cardamom" from hollyshaner. Whoops - just saw this Question feature. How much shredded carrot is need?? I'm look for a weight or volume measurement if possible.

asked by greglum over 2 years ago

Maybe I need more protein, but isn't a cup a volume? It calls for 4 cups of shredded carrots. Chef Google can easily translate that to grams or ounces if that's what you are looking for.

I just looked it up. 4 cups=500 grams of shredded carrots.

greglum

Whoops! For some reason, I did NOT see that it already said 4 CUPS - I just saw 4 carrots. Thanks, Susan!

parksgirl

Its four cups of caroots, shredded. Not 4 cups shredded carrots. I did about 4 cup shredded carrots and it was too much, IMO. Next time I will do 2.