🔕 🔔

Can a prime rib be taken out of the oven and finish we cooking in a day or so

Dinner guest canceled seven bone prime rib place in oven for one hour only can I take it out refrigerant after it cools down
And cook it in a day or two fully

asked by Tony Villalba over 1 year ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

I'm sorry this didn't get answered in time to help you! What did you end up doing with your prime rib?

1e68c5aa cc4a 4cfd 8a6e 8e47147b3fd0  stringio

I'm not sure if it's too late to answer but yes, absolutely, however I would definitely use a thermometer to determine doneness. Whatever cooking times you used based on weight are basically useless.

I'm curious, how did the interrupted roasting turn out? I would want to cry if this happened to my 7 rib prime rib roast.