Can a prime rib be taken out of the oven and finish we cooking in a day or so

Dinner guest canceled seven bone prime rib place in oven for one hour only can I take it out refrigerant after it cools down
And cook it in a day or two fully

asked by Tony Villalba about 2 years ago

Community Editor at Food52

I'm sorry this didn't get answered in time to help you! What did you end up doing with your prime rib?

Daniel A. Stimler

I'm not sure if it's too late to answer but yes, absolutely, however I would definitely use a thermometer to determine doneness. Whatever cooking times you used based on weight are basically useless.

caninechef

I'm curious, how did the interrupted roasting turn out? I would want to cry if this happened to my 7 rib prime rib roast.