A question about a recipe: Rhubarb with Earl Grey Tea, Cardamom, and Orange Zest

Fbde3782 99f8 4aff b814 2ad3d9caed42  050410f 600

I have a question about the recipe "Rhubarb with Earl Grey Tea, Cardamom, and Orange Zest" from chez danisse. With the tea, are you just going for a double-strength batch? I don't have bags, only loose, and wanted to make sure I was headed for the right idea. Of course, if it's extra bergamot-y, that's okay with me, too. :-)

asked by j over 2 years ago

Community Editor at Food52

Yes, I'd say so! You also might want to keep in mind one commenter's thoughts: "Next time I'll add in a little extra rhubarb and maybe brew the tea a little stronger so the wonderful Earl Grey flavor is retained with a little less liquid used."

chez danisse

Yes, double-strength tea is a good description. Hope you enjoy it!

j
j

This came out so well! Thanks for the answers!

chez danisse

Great!