🔕 🔔

Re-direct to Food52 shop. Just me?

Lately, whenever I receive an email notification that an answer has been posted to a Hotline question and click the "visit this question" link, I'm instead routed to the shop's home page. Hmm. Hoping this is just a glitch.

asked over 1 year ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Hi amysarah, thanks for letting us know, we think the issue is related to a known bug, which should be fixed in a day or two. If this is still happening at the end of the week, please shout! Emailing us—[email protected]—is the fastest way to alert us to issues with the site.