🔕 🔔

Any recipe suggestions to use up a French triple cheese? Would love a dip

Having party and want multiple dips. Husband bought a triple cheese cows milk and would love to use it up ...ideas?

asked by Lara over 1 year ago

I would hate to see you cover up that divine triple cream cheese in a dip, but if you insist, I think you could probably use it in this...https://food52.com/recipes...

Gotta agree with the sentiment here. Dip recopies are certainly meant for lesser things than French Triple cream cheese.

PHIL

PHIL is a trusted home cook.

Why not grill it (or bake it a little) ? drizzle with warm honey and whatever herbs /fruit /nuts you like . You will have multiple dips anyway. This could be the centerpiece with the chips /crackers around it. I have done this with ricotta and it is great. let us know what you decide to do. I saw this version on the web but you can do it many different ways

E1cd9832 8efc 4e1a 8ac1 64eeb665f452  bakedbriefixed3

4a133dad 72d1 43e3 84bb a8b5e6921f22  jesse avatar

Put some in a baguette with ham, butter, and a pickle. And pretend you are in Paris on the shore of the Seine. I can almost hear the accordians.

PHIL

PHIL is a trusted home cook.

Hi Lara, what did you decide to do with the cheese?