Any recipe suggestions to use up a French triple cheese? Would love a dip

Having party and want multiple dips. Husband bought a triple cheese cows milk and would love to use it up ...ideas?

• Posted by: Lara
  • June 2, 2016

ChefJune June 2, 2016

I would hate to see you cover up that divine triple cream cheese in a dip, but if you insist, I think you could probably use it in this...https://food52.com/recipes...

caninechef
caninechef June 2, 2016

Gotta agree with the sentiment here. Dip recopies are certainly meant for lesser things than French Triple cream cheese.

PHIL
PHIL June 2, 2016

Why not grill it (or bake it a little) ? drizzle with warm honey and whatever herbs /fruit /nuts you like . You will have multiple dips anyway. This could be the centerpiece with the chips /crackers around it. I have done this with ricotta and it is great. let us know what you decide to do. I saw this version on the web but you can do it many different ways

Uncle Jess
Uncle Jess June 2, 2016

Put some in a baguette with ham, butter, and a pickle. And pretend you are in Paris on the shore of the Seine. I can almost hear the accordians.

PHIL
PHIL June 4, 2016

Hi Lara, what did you decide to do with the cheese?