🔕 🔔

OK - awkward question of the week....Does anyone know how to enter a recipe in a contest if it's been entered in an earlier contest? When working from the edit recipe page, I don't seem to have the option to submit to an active contest with recipes that I've entered before. It just says that this recipe is participating in the other contest. Thanks!

asked by healthierkitchen almost 7 years ago

Ddd52943 cdf0 4edb a2d4 73aa286607f0  399571 2853636453848 1694221275 n

I could be wrong, but I think If the recipe is in the "test kitchen" you're out of luck for this one. If not, go to your profile, click on the recipe you want to submit and the option to edit/enter into active contest should be on the upper right hand corner (after the title of your recipe) : )

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Click on the contest tab. Just after the description of the contest, is a tab that says "see all entries and submit a recipe." All your recipes will come up at the bottom of the page. Find the one you want to submit and click on "submit to contest." You will get a message telling you that you won't be able to edit it, but you will be able to up till the contest deadline.

549d9fb3 53ef 4170 b68e 8bae2e055be7  dsc 0048b

Thanks drbabs! That did the trick.