🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Fried Greens Meatlessballs

181df931 e267 4322 b9e3 abc562f43017  10friedgreenmeatlessballs3

I have a question about the recipe "Fried Greens Meatlessballs" from Alexandra Stafford. Just want to confirm... when you say "8oz" of greens, that means weight, right? (ie. 225g) I find sometimes oz means weight, and sometimes it means volume, and I like to always check because there doesn't seem to be a convention as to whether it's weight or volume intended. Thanks!

asked by Michelle over 1 year ago

80c8d252 05ad 4f0a 8d87 5bbdefe65aa4  astafford

Hi Michelle, yes it means weight. Also, know that they are forgiving in regard to the amount of greens—use more or less (within reason). Good luck! I love these.

F92231df 227e 4486 9cc8 279621ca1481  harvest party

Ounces used for volume is probably used for liquids. American glass measuring cups use both cups and ounces as units. It is confusing if you haven't always done it that way.