Do you have a recipe for just the inside of a zucchini

Farah November 6, 2017
In the arab countries , this is how we use the zicchini pulp: http://www.tasteofbeirut.com/zucchini-fritters/

Kristen W. August 16, 2016
I second what amysarah says; I mix the pulp into whatever I stuff the zucchini with and it's delicious! Zucchini pulp, tomato, onion, garlic, and a little Italian sausage are my go-to filling. Top it with herbed, parm-y bread crumbs- yum!

Kristen W. August 16, 2016

Windischgirl August 15, 2016
Shred and make zucchini bread, muffins, or brownies, or try zucchini pancakes. Add to cubes to ratatouille. Cube and sauté until tender and stir in some pesto for a side dish. Cook and blend into cold zucchini soup. Shred and add into a meatloaf for moisture.

pierino August 15, 2016
Ah! Now we get it. You could combine it with ricotta and mint or basil for a ravioli filling.

Bridget August 14, 2016
I made zucchini enchilada boats and have just the inside of th e zucchini left. Trying to find a recipe that doesn't use the whole zucchini.

BerryBaby August 14, 2016
I use a mandolin and make zucchini pasta with butter, fresh lemon juice and finish it with grated parm. So easy and delicious. Or, I make the ribbons into a salad or my favorite I make Zucchini soup!

amysarah August 14, 2016
I halve zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the center to form a sort of boat to stuff. If by inside you mean that pulp, I just chop it up and add it to the mix. (My recipe is here and has pix to illustrate, if that helps.) So, like sexyLAMBCHOPx said, the innards can be incorporated into stuffings, pancakes, zucchini bread, baked pasta, purees, etc.

Bridget August 15, 2016
All the recipes call for the whole zucchini. That is what I did, make zucchini boats. Now I know next time I can add the pulp to the meat mixture

pierino August 13, 2016
Actually there is a tool for just this purpose. It's called a spiralizer. Some are manual and some are electric. I have the KitchenAid model which is a multi-tasker. It peels and cores as well. But whichever you choose you can peel a fat zucchini and turn the flesh into "spaghetti". It's excellent raw in cold salads or you can cook it in olive oil or butter.

PHIL August 13, 2016
I use a manual one all the time , get some exercise that way

Susan W. August 13, 2016
I love this crack like stuff. You could peel the zucchini and make this with just the insides.

https://food52.com/recipes/23071-jennie-cook-s-zucchini-butter

sexyLAMBCHOPx August 13, 2016
You could take the insides and combine with cheese and herbs and make zucchini pancakes, meatballs (add an egg) or a stuffing type concoction in muffin tins.

PHIL August 13, 2016
Why don't you want the skin ?

Bridget August 14, 2016
I made zucchini enchilada boats. Trying to find a recipe that doesn't use the whole zucchini

Smaug August 13, 2016
Huh? You can peel them if you want for practically any recipe , if that's what you mean.

Bridget August 14, 2016
I made zucchini enchilada boats, now I all I have left is the inside of the zucchini. Trying to find a recipe that doesn't use the whole zucchini, just the inside

Smaug August 15, 2016
If the Zuchs are big enough for this sort of treatment, the middle is far past it's prime. You could use it in soup, I suppose- I'd compost it, myself.