A question about a recipe: A Warm Pan of Chickpeas, Chorizo, and Chèvre

67c1e325 3c69 4b31 8ebe dc580d2908e0  2014 0422 cp pan of chickpeas chorizo chevre 026

I have a question about the recipe "A Warm Pan of Chickpeas, Chorizo, and Chèvre" from Cristina Sciarra. Approximately how much chorizo by weight does this recipe call for? My local butcher just had one big log of it.

asked by Chris Hagan almost 2 years ago

Recipe search didn't turn up the recipe- the prepackaged sausages are usually 3oz. a piece, if that helps.

To see the recipe, just click on the recipe name on the top.

So it does, I think I tried clicking on it in the question. Seems like search should've located it, though. At any rate, 6oz. sounds about right, but it does seem to be a put in what you feel like eating recipe.

C Sangueza

Judging from the picture you could do it to taste. If you prefer it meaty use more, if you just want a little for flavoring use less.

If you read the comments, it's a very forgiving recipe. She does say, in general, the links she buys are 3.5 ounces.