🔕 🔔

Making honey soya sauce pork tenderloin in crockpot. Overpowered sauce with beef bovril. Help!?!!

I made a honey soya sauce crockpot pork tenderloin and I ran out of soya sauce (a little less than 1/2 cup asked for) so I added beef bovril to replace some of it.
The bovril has overpowered the sauce. What can I do?
Other ingredients are:
1 cup of honey
1/2 cup soya sauce
1 cup chicken stoke
1/2 cup of olive oil
Spices

asked by Gabrielle Prairie 11 months ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

I'm sorry you didn't receive an answer to this Gabrielle, hopefully you were able to save your sauce! For the future, here are some tips for rescuing an over-seasoned dish: https://food52.com/blog...