🔕 🔔

searching for a green tomato chutney recipe

I've "lost" my recipe. It starts with marinating the tomatoes overnight with salt water, and uses Curcuma, Curry and mustard seed as some of the spices.

asked by food mom 12 months ago

2 notes...
I hope you find your original recipe.
If you don't (and I've been in this situation), first write down everything you remember about the ingredients and process you used. Then look for a good recipe for something similar and make it. You may discover you like the new recipe enough to repeat, or be able to tweak it back to yours (e.g., if no curcurma add some).
Again, good luck at recovering dish you liked.

Thank-you. I had it written in a Family cookbook that I've been writing for over 25 years, that has disappeared in the move from the US to Europe. Not so quickly replaced, but I'm working on it!

Ah. That's a bigger and sadder loss than one recipe.