A question about a recipe: Betty Wason's Basic Pot Roast

E502ee65 82ae 49e8 95c8 225cc970a39a  food52 05 07 13 1075

I have a question about the recipe "Betty Wason's Basic Pot Roast" from Genius Recipes. Do I need to adjust the time in the oven if I am using three pieces of meat, two of them are at 2LB the other is 1LB. So it's still five overall.

asked by Jacob Crim about 2 years ago

I made it in my slow cooker using two boneless short ribs because I wanted a meal for one with a lunch size leftover amount. It still took 7 hours on low in my slow cooker. I would plan on the amount of time it calls for in the recipe, but be ready to take it out early if the meat is tender especially the one pound piece. It reheats beautifully, so no worries if it's ready before dinnertime.