🔕 🔔

I can't whip eggs. Do they have any other uses?

I have been whipping eggs and sugar for an hour and have come to the conclusion they can not be whipped. Do frothy eggs and sugar have any other uses?

asked by Sade Ahmadi about 1 year ago

How much sugar and how many eggs? If you're not allergic to nuts, you can add some other spices (I use child powder, cumin, cayenne, and all spice), toss in some pecans and roast them. The ratios I have are 1 egg white to 1/4 c. sugar to 2 cups of pecans or almonds.

What are you trying to make and how are you whipping the mixture? If you have them at the frothy stage, that sounds like you are moving in the right direction.

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Maybe a breakfast casserole?