🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: My Ginger Cookies

92615718 d956 44f5 99ae fb261a204340  2015 0915 ginger molasses cookies bobbi lin 10395

I have a question about the recipe "My Ginger Cookies" from Alice Medrich. How well do these keep? I'm thinking about sending a soft ginger cookie to faraway friends and loved ones this holiday season. Will these keep for a week or more in a tightly lidded container? Thank you.

asked by Mrs Beryl Patmore about 1 year ago

F92231df 227e 4486 9cc8 279621ca1481  harvest party

Mrs. Beryl Patmore, I do not know this particular recipe but we make a molasses ginger cookie that was my grandmother's recipe. They hold up well for a week - we kept them stored in an airtight cookie tin. Her other recipe was a gingerbread cookie, that was rolled and cut and then baked until crisp. Those held up even better than the soft ones. Best wishes for your holiday baking.