A question about a recipe: Everything Bagel Quinoa Cakes with Smoked Salmon and Crème Fraîche

87d8f47f bd87 4540 9125 e43cd02b5722  everything bagel quinoa cakes1

I have a question about the recipe "Everything Bagel Quinoa Cakes with Smoked Salmon and Crème Fraîche" from foxeslovelemons. Can these be nade in advance and reheated?

asked by caninechef almost 2 years ago

caninechef

That should be made in advance obviously. I started thinking about having a few friends over for an informal bagel/cream cheese/ lox supper but then stumbled upon this recipe. Bagel flavor without all the carbs would be great. Does anyone have suggestions for accompaniments, for either this or actual bagels and lox. Small group so I am not interested in adding whitefish or anything like that and I am planning on a platter of the typical veggie companions. What to fill out a supper menu with? Soup course? maybe a green bean or spinach salad?

If you're serving the bagel-lox-quinoa cakes as your main, with a vegetable side platter, that's often enough for a leisurely meal.
I would frame it with a nice drink (wine and/or non-alcoholic punch) and a dessert...fruit salad, a light tart, something of that nature.
If that doesn't sound like enough to you, maybe add a soup, in a buffet service and to be drunk in espresso cups or shooter glasses.

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris