Mosser Glass cake stand - dome/lid?

I am in love with the Chelsea Blue Mosser Glass cake stand and want to order it next time I am in the US. (Sidenote: when are you getting European shipping?) I would love it, though, to have a suitable cover for the cake stand so that I can leave the cake on it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

asked by Meghan almost 2 years ago

Thomas Couts

How about a glass cheese bell?

SMSF
SMSF

SMSF is a trusted home cook.

There is a glass cake stand dome available on this site. But it might be easier to just get one while you're in Europe and not have to deal with shipping or carrying a glass dome!

Meghan

Thanks! Somehow I missed the cake dome on this website when I was searching! Though I admit you're probably right about sourcing one here instead, so the glass cheese bell could work well. Thanks!

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris