🔕 🔔

Mosser Glass cake stand - dome/lid?

I am in love with the Chelsea Blue Mosser Glass cake stand and want to order it next time I am in the US. (Sidenote: when are you getting European shipping?) I would love it, though, to have a suitable cover for the cake stand so that I can leave the cake on it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

asked by Meghan 11 months ago

How about a glass cheese bell?

8bbfe648 dc7e 43f9 816b 4de4ae50eec7  photo
SMSF

SMSF is a trusted home cook.

There is a glass cake stand dome available on this site. But it might be easier to just get one while you're in Europe and not have to deal with shipping or carrying a glass dome!

Thanks! Somehow I missed the cake dome on this website when I was searching! Though I admit you're probably right about sourcing one here instead, so the glass cheese bell could work well. Thanks!