🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Spicy Korean-Style Gochujang Meatballs

Bc1fbb41 77ba 4b24 abed 5c6a2e4a40f6  2013 0924 finalist spicy meatballs 027

I have a question about the recipe " Spicy Korean-Style Gochujang Meatballs" from foxeslovelemons. Planning to make a large batch to serve 50 as part of strolling buffet dinner - need advice on how to prepare in advance (cooking? freezing?) and then how to reheat and keep warm in chafing dish without sacrificing quality over a 3-4 hour period.

asked by Heather about 1 year ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Hi Heather, one commenter on the recipe made them ahead of time and said: "As for freezing and defrosting: I wrapped handfuls of 5-8 meatballs in saran wrap, then put all of the wrapped meatballs into freezer bags. I took it out of the freezer the day before and placed it in the fridge to defrost. I made the glaze the day of, put cold, defrosted meatballs into a casserole dish, poured glaze on top, and put into a low oven (325) for about 15 minutes to warm through. They are small so they do not take long to warm."