🔕 🔔

I want to buy a dehydrator (for fruit leathers, jerkies, etc) and feel overwhelmed by the choices. Any recommendations?

asked by gluttonforlife over 6 years ago

8c5e3e9f 1b4a 49bc b261 442225295683  stringio

I've looked and if I bought one, I'd go for the Excalibur brand with at least 9 trays.

94d3d922 0c09 4916 9398 e8dc022fa2d0  lobster 001

I have an American Harvest "Snackmaster" that I've had for about 20 years. I looked and they're still available online. I don't know if it's the best available, but I've used it for fruits, vegetables, herbs and beef jerkey and it's worked well.

I like my American Harvest, with different temperature settings. [FD61].

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

I love my Excalibur with 5 trays.