Blender Sweet Potato Pie

Trying to make "Blender Sweet Potato Pie". The recipe does not state the measurement or weight of sweet potatoes or puree to use.

Help please!

asked by surmisez almost 2 years ago

Bummer -- it looks like a critical ingredient fell off! I found a recipe on Minimalist Baker's site with very similar ratios that specifies 2 3/4 cups puree (so, eyeball however many potatoes it would take to make that, if you're starting from scratch). http://minimalistbaker.com/vegan-gluten-free-pumpkin-pie/

surmisez

Thank you!!!

surmisez

This recipe is my new favorite Sweet Potato Pie! I tasted the sweet potato filling and it is phenomenal!

I've got the pie in the oven now and it's going to be very difficult to not try a piece tonight.

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris