🔕 🔔

Can you add a feature?

I have many saved recipes but make occasional changes. Perhaps it's already there other than making a comment. I need a place to add my notes. Help please...

asked by gwillikerrs 9 months ago

I totally agree. This feature is in the NY Times cooking site and is very helpful. I wish food 52 had it too.

Be53e5fa f5fe 4601 8d5e 7d9c096a5aed  nog
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

If you're looking go gauge interest in this feature, I whole-heartedly second the idea of a notes section!

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

We hear you! It's on the product team's (long) list of features to consider for implementation.