My mom cooked a whole turkey breast, guessing 4 hrs at 350 to 400, Im guessing 8lbs, she took a few slices, said it may need a little more time,3 days

later its been in my fridge, I thought I dnt wanna waste it, throw it in the oven for about 3 hrs, @ 350, my concern would be Botulism, from cooking say 90% done then chilled and recooked, I honestly didn't look at it before hand.

asked by Phoenix Grimmel almost 2 years ago

Phoenix Grimmel

so I'm just going to make a decisive decision to scrap it and not have to wonder, Thanks anyways.

caninechef

For future reference, you are confusing other food pathogen's with Botulism. Botulism is caused by a specific pathogen that is usually associated with improper food preservation such as canning. It would not be cause by improperly cooking and then consuming a piece of meat. Salmonella and E. coli I think are the 2 most likely bacteria causing food poisoning.