Fbce4661 14bd 4d8d 9032 0b5b52eb5922  clay

one of my friends from USA want a clay pot is it possible to buy in New york. Courier from India very expensive

asked by pauljoseph about 8 years ago

TiggyBee

Clay pots are readily available here in the US. I have a couple myself! : )

Check on 3rd Avenue near 28th Street. You should be able to find something with little effort. You might also consider an earthenware tagine which functions pretty much the same way. I'm big on clay!

BrooklynBridget

I received one as a Christmas gift this year. I believe my friend bought from the Turkish goods vendor in Chelsea Market in NYC.

Panfusine

Kalustyans in NYCmay have some.