🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Weeknight Pasta with Caramelized Cabbage, Sage-Infused Brown Butter & Walnuts

828fa5bd 925b 4e98 8822 0c834f68d344  weeknight pasta

I have a question about the recipe "Weeknight Pasta with Caramelized Cabbage, Sage-Infused Brown Butter & Walnuts" from cookinginvictoria. I don't understand how to caramelize the cabbage in one layer. Are the wedges intact and I lay them on their side? Do I pull apart the layers and carmelized each leaf separately?

asked by Amy 10 months ago

ktr

You are going to cut the cabbage into 1 inch pieces after you remove it from the boiling water and prior to caramelizing them.