🔕 🔔

So i have a bag of bbq chicken stips, a box of cheese sticks, and a bag of fries. I want to bake them all at the same time. different temps and times

So, I have a bag of BBQ chicken strips, a box of mozzarella cheese sticks, and a bag of fries. With all different temperatures and times. But want to cook all at the same time. What do I do?

asked by Chris Rippee about 1 year ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

It seems this was for last night's dinner, how did it turn out? I'm sorry you didn't get an answer in time.

Here's a relevant thread on the topic in case it comes up again: https://food52.com/hotline...