🔕 🔔

Ideas for chicken breast that are like gourmet recipes?

I have a few chicken breasts and I am cooking a 3 course meal at my home for 3 people. I am wondering if you guys have any ideas for what I could do with chicken breast that is like a gourmet $200 meal... thanks!

asked by hans 10 months ago

2487144e c60d 4bdc b4cc 4af767a9ad96  img 6405

Ina Garten's Lemon Chicken, it's magnificent!

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

Pound them flat. And roll them up with some blanched thin green beans and carrot sticks---like a sushi roll. Use some corn starch slurry on your finger to seal the seam. Tie these up with kitchen twine. Sear them off and finish in the oven. (don't forget to season them before cooking). Remove the strings and cut them like sushi in threes. Trim of the end tips to make them pretty and stand them up to show the insides and plate them on pool of tarragon cream sauce.

Also, you could go old school classic and do a Chicken Kiev

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

I have a few Kiev recipes on this site.

3299dd0b a953 46f5 8a98 a0241f3b893a  256
MMH

Are these skinless boneless or with skin on the bone - very different ideas for each

Or chicken en papillote...steamed in a wrapped packet of parchment paper, with some vegetables (often cut in julienne), then plain (with own juices) or sauce added at table.
Or chicken in a nut-herb crust. Many versions. Delicious and crunchy, but a bit monochrome when presented...so add a colorful vegetable garnish for contrast. Also can be paleo or gluten free.

Hainanese chicken

I love this recipe from Lidia Bastianich:
http://lidiasitaly.com...

C8bd9f4b a7b2 4d54 81bd a765cd081b29  th

Ina Garten's Chicken with Morels.