🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cambodian-Style Spring Rolls

F2cc02bd 7e6a 4219 b44c 6cfdc2fdcf70  23

I have a question about the recipe "Cambodian-Style Spring Rolls" from boulangere. Sorry premature posting -- I assume the diced mango goes in the filling and the other one gets blitzed in the blender?

asked by caninechef 6 months ago

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

It looks like there are two mangoes; the second gets pureed with other dipping-sauce ingredients. View the slide show by clicking on the arrows by the photo to see Merrill and Amanda preparing the dish for a better idea of what goes where.

Thanks so much, I did not think to check for slides. And the pictures of the rolling operation really should be a big help.