🔕 🔔

Add matcha or lilikoi butter to cakes?

The torte is phenomenal, but I wonder what adding matcha powder would do. Would anyone advise against adding tea to a milk-free, flour-free recipe?

Second, I have lilikoi butter made from sugar, passion fruit juice and butter witha consistency very similar to real butter. How should I adjust a recipe to add it in, given that it has more moisture than plain butter? For example, if I wanted to make passionfruit-scented cake rather than setting curd or passionfruit pulp on top.
Thanks!

asked by Corby 10 months ago

What torte recipe are you using?

What torte recipe are you using?

C42dd800 c78a 4c65 a1ef f0970925ba0f  food522

Aah sorry the Chez Panisse almond torte http://www.alexandracooks...

I would try to add the lilikoi to a pound cake