Add matcha or lilikoi butter to cakes?

The torte is phenomenal, but I wonder what adding matcha powder would do. Would anyone advise against adding tea to a milk-free, flour-free recipe?

Second, I have lilikoi butter made from sugar, passion fruit juice and butter witha consistency very similar to real butter. How should I adjust a recipe to add it in, given that it has more moisture than plain butter? For example, if I wanted to make passionfruit-scented cake rather than setting curd or passionfruit pulp on top.
Thanks!

asked by Corby over 1 year ago

What torte recipe are you using?

What torte recipe are you using?

Corby

Aah sorry the Chez Panisse almond torte http://www.alexandracooks...

I would try to add the lilikoi to a pound cake