🔕 🔔

Queso dip

I was making queso dip, threw in a bunch of cheese with some milk, melted it down in a pot, and got it to mix together. I was out of milk, and it was too thick, so I threw in some water. That worked, but although it was all mixed in, the cheese itself simply broke into small pieces suspended in the liquid. If I dipped a spoon in it, it would be liquid, but the suspended cheese would solidify once in the mouth and create a small ball. Is there any way to fix this consistency issue and get it to actually coalesce together?

asked by Thanks 10 months ago

06e06991 1352 4aaa a1de 934b184ce5ee  2013 01 01 21 30 42 846

First step is to make a roux.