A question about a recipe: Momofuku's Soy Sauce Eggs

053eb065 eed3 42ff beea b352627b83a5  2015 0421 genius soy sauce eggs james ransom 159

I have a question about the recipe "Momofuku's Soy Sauce Eggs" from Genius Recipes. how can you submerge 6 eggs in one cup of liquid?

asked by Robert over 1 year ago

Kate P

You could try a Ziplock bag perhaps? You could then turn it about to ensure the eggs stayed coated in the liquid, especially if you squeezed some of the excess air out of the bag.

As Kate said, a ziplock bag would work, but I've just done it in a glad container with a lid. I open it and spin the eggs a bit to make sure all of the eggs are marinated. It works great.