A question about a recipe: Colu Henry's Fusilli Alfredo

Ae25c21e df0c 4a55 897d da954e5c9815  fusilli alfredo

I have a question about the recipe "Colu Henry's Fusilli Alfredo" from Food52. What is the nutritional content of this meal--calories, saturated fats, sugar, and protein. Thx.

asked by Mary Lynn Logan over 1 year ago

For a one-time inquiry or general home use, you can plug the ingredients into various on-line (free) nutrition calculators and come up with your own data - especially easy for this recipe, which has only a handful of ingredients.
See links here
http://www.thekitchn.com...
There are also software packages for more commercial or professional calculating, making nutrition labels, etc.

cranberry

This is a site where you have to be happy you got an awesome recipe, and do whatever extra calculations you want yourself, whether it's to measure by weight instead of volume, or figuring out the nutritional information. You are welcome to attach that information in the comments if you figure it out, and also to attach it to any recipe you submit. Perhaps if you do it a lot, others will follow suit - if it's an issue to enough people.