🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Moroccan-Spiced Chicken and Rice with Dates and Pistachios

C6da26ac 24d8 4038 8173 ee5cbeaac702  justbakedchickenandricewithpistachios

I have a question about the recipe "Moroccan-Spiced Chicken and Rice with Dates and Pistachios" from Alexandra Stafford. Is the harissa called for here dry or the sauce version?

asked by Paul 9 months ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

The headnotes state, "Harissa is spicy prepared Moroccan sauce/paste. It varies in heat level, so you may have to adjust to taste. I found the 1.5 tablespoons called for in the original recipe not spicy enough for me; 4 tablespoons is quite spicy, however. " Hope this helps.