🔕 🔔

Betty Crocker gingerbread cookies and cake mix how long should I bake in 13x9 glass pan

How long to bake in 13x9 glass pan

asked by Maiya Miller 12 days ago
B060878a 30a3 4de6 b178 d626ffef0fe8  img 1470

PieceofLayerCake is a trusted source on baking.

Is it just a cake? I don't understand the "cookies" part. If its just a cake, bake it until it springs back to the touch and a skewer inserted in the center (I usually go between the center and the side of the pan) comes out clean.

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

Can you provide more information? Do the package directions say how long to bake it? Or are you saying you are using a pan of different volume or composition than called for on the box? In any event, as PieceofLayerCake says, generally bake until it springs back when touched lightly in the center and a tester in the center comes out clean (pay attention to the scent of the cake emanating from your oven--it's time to check when it starts to smell fragrant and "ready".