Still waiting on your Cuisinart replacement blades?

Hi all—I've been seeing some reports floating around online of people who ordered Cuisinart replacement blades following last December's recall (https://food52.com/blog...) and have yet to receive their replacement blades four months later. Has anyone else run into this trouble?

Mayukh is a former Staff Writer at Food52.

asked over 1 year ago

Courtney C

I have - I called in January and they told me it would take two weeks. I haven't called again, but was going to try to go through the recall process once more. I'm still using my processor - I got tired of waiting.

Courtney C

Mine came on Friday :-)

schuylersister

Oh, yeah. I've gotten a couple of emails from Cuisinart asking for my patience, and that the replacements were still being manufactured. I started using mine again a couple of months ago. Needs must! Gotta make that zhoug, gotta process that beet dip.

Evan

Got an email in early February that said "We estimate that your blade could be shipped any time between 2/20/2017-5/8/2017" and I (somewhat surprisingly) received it in early March.

stacy

I got mine right away, within a couple weeks if I remember

Tryumph

I contacted them in early December. I checked back in February after no response, and they asked that I be patient. I again contacted them the end of March and they said it would be shipped the end of June. That's 7 months. But, they said I could use all the other blades. Maybe I should try shredding some hummus.

former Community Editor

Me! I submitted in December and am still waiting.

cookbookchick

Me too!

Bevi

I submitted in December and just received my replacement blade last week. I did email and also called at some point in February. I think Conair needed to replace over 9 million blades. Note: if you bought your Cuisinart at Costco, you should be able to take it back and replace with a new machine.

stephanieb

I am still waiting! I had an email confirmation, and then one follow up. Since then, nothing.

witloof

I haven't. I did get an email a couple of months ago saying it could be shipped any time between 2/20 and 5/8, so they have another month to make good on their promise.

HapppyBee

Still waiting on mine too. Filed the claim in December. I have received a couple of emails saying thanks for my patience too. No blade yet, however.

Ellen

I received a replacement blade that didn't fit! They did not seem at all surprised when I finally reached someone by phone.
I have no idea when/if I will see another one.

Ellen

Still haven't!! No word after I sent back the incorrect one:/
Ellen

Blair

I'm still waiting. I was told a few months ago that it would arrive in June, and when I emailed them 6/30, I got a response that they were still on back-order and therefore they didn't have any to send out. I have to admit this is rather frustrating, as I've been waiting 6 months now, and there's been no progress.

louisez

Finally got mine in June. Happily adjusting to using it again.