🔕 🔔

Food Pictures

I love your pictures you take of your food. I'm trying to take better picture for my youtube cooking channel "Cooking With A little Spice" Do you have a article on how to take great food pictures?

asked by melissa 11 months ago

I can't recall an article from Food52, but Serious Eats has a fantastic article on taking great food photos,

http://www.seriouseats...

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

There are a number of articles re: photography on this site. Do a search: "food photography" in Articles and you'll find many helpful tips.

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

Any basic photography course (doesn't have to be about food) will help you learn how to compose photos like a pro.

38d74236 bb50 4fe8 90bd 438575cec343  vermont creamery pic

Dana from Minimalist Baker started a Food Photography School that is comprised of videos about everything from using a camera to composition and styling to photoshop and sharing your pictures through different social channels.

It is a $99 flat fee, but if you have lifetime access to the current videos and anything that is added.
https://foodphotographyschool...