A question about a recipe: Boozy Watermelon Rosemary Lemonade

Eac79b2e 50ab 43f5 b342 ca726534ac00  071911 314

I have a question about the recipe "Boozy Watermelon Rosemary Lemonade" from piccantedolce. What's the best way to prepare this ahead of time? I'm planning to make this 48 hours in advance, and I was curious if it would be better to freeze it or refrigerate it?

asked by Jared Karmily over 1 year ago

Liz D

There's a comment on the recipe that someone made it & froze it in zipper bags. I think it would taste fresher if you froze it, rather than refrigerating for 2 days. With the gin in it, it may not really freeze hard
at all. It might be more like a gin watermelon slushie...and how could that be bad?

Shuna Lydon

Yes, freeze but do not refrigerate. Watermelon goes bad very quickly.

The $1.89 Lunch Our Editor-in-Chief Swears By

Chickpeas to the Rescue

Curried Chickpea Sandwich

You can count the ingredients on one hand.

Simplest Homemade Doughnuts

Meatballs lend comfort on one family's journey from Mexico.

My Family Recipe: Mexican Meatballs

What's New in the Neighborhood

From weeknight favorites to regional classics.

12 Essential Italian Cookbooks