🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Boozy Watermelon Rosemary Lemonade

Eac79b2e 50ab 43f5 b342 ca726534ac00  071911 314

I have a question about the recipe "Boozy Watermelon Rosemary Lemonade" from piccantedolce. What's the best way to prepare this ahead of time? I'm planning to make this 48 hours in advance, and I was curious if it would be better to freeze it or refrigerate it?

asked by Jared Karmily 2 months ago

C3530c17 ce9c 45b2 9755 cac310550f38  pi day 2015

There's a comment on the recipe that someone made it & froze it in zipper bags. I think it would taste fresher if you froze it, rather than refrigerating for 2 days. With the gin in it, it may not really freeze hard
at all. It might be more like a gin watermelon slushie...and how could that be bad?

Fe30e51a 9e41 4007 93f5 f8b0a3545f25  fb avatar

Yes, freeze but do not refrigerate. Watermelon goes bad very quickly.