A question about a recipe: World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki

823c5ac6 846d 4e7c a039 62ecca3bfe83  2017 0425 world s easiest falafel bobbi lin 23796

I have a question about the recipe "World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki" from marisab67. Not sure if my question got submitted- 1) Would it be ok if I add parsley as well along with mint and cilantro? I used it last time (it was a different recipe for falafels) and I am a big fan of herbs. Don’t want to overdo it though. 2) If I make the batter today and freeze it, and fry after 2 days would that be ok? For how many days can I make the patties and keep them?

asked by Sneha Gupta over 1 year ago

former Community Editor

You might have already made them, but for the next time here are tips for freezing them: https://food52.com/hotline...

Sneha Gupta

Thankyou so much :) I am trying in tonight actually :)

Sneha Gupta

I tried them last week and they turned out so well! I shall be making these often!