🔕 🔔

Can you bake premade pie crust in metal baking dish different from aluminum disposable

I realized I don't have a round glass or ceramic baking dish to bake my premade pie crust in. Can I bake it in a square metal baking dish like one you would bake brownies in? Not a metal aluminum disposable dish.

asked by Kierstyn 5 months ago

I don't see why not, having a square pie would be fun! Cook times may change so keep an eye on it.

Or make a slab pie (square or rectangle) or a free-form rustic one (round with extra dough folded in over the filling) on a sheet pan.