🔕 🔔

Bertucci's rolls

Now that Bertucci's has closed, my daughter has a desperate longing for their rolls, as do a number of her friends. I've never had them, don't know anything about their taste or texture, and don't have a clue about how to make them, or something like. I've looked online to no avail -- just found a general description and technique. Any ideas? Thanks for any help -- a bunch of millennials -- and I -- would be grateful.

asked by louisez 10 months ago

22fd5949 f671 4eca 9819 de5858b39390  img 7382

Sorry I've not heard of that bakery. What city? What type of rolls?

D347253b 88e5 4ba1 ab1b 7b10260231b2  stringio

I was curious and googled Bertucci rolls, several copy cat recipes came up. This may not be what you're looking for but it may be worth a try.