🔕 🔔

Bertucci's rolls

Now that Bertucci's has closed, my daughter has a desperate longing for their rolls, as do a number of her friends. I've never had them, don't know anything about their taste or texture, and don't have a clue about how to make them, or something like. I've looked online to no avail -- just found a general description and technique. Any ideas? Thanks for any help -- a bunch of millennials -- and I -- would be grateful.

asked by louisez 8 months ago

22fd5949 f671 4eca 9819 de5858b39390  img 7382

Sorry I've not heard of that bakery. What city? What type of rolls?

D347253b 88e5 4ba1 ab1b 7b10260231b2  stringio

I was curious and googled Bertucci rolls, several copy cat recipes came up. This may not be what you're looking for but it may be worth a try.