Need ideas for a red, white and blue theme

Want to avoid berry desserts. I did a potato salad last month or I'd do a potato salad with the 3 colors of potatoes.

asked by lorigoldsby over 1 year ago

Make a trio of desserts (rice pudding, custard, ice cream) using cherries, vanilla and one of blue plums, blue grapes (especially concord) or blue Curacao.

Or tequila from the blue agave plant.

If no desserts, make savory noodle or bread puddings using tomato, cauliflower and blue carrot or blue cabbage.

MMH
MMH

Red white and blue corn corn chips.

A fruit salad bananas, raspberries and blueberries.
Or a platter of roasted eggplant slices, sliced fresh mozzarella and sliced tomatoes serve it with slices of a good, crusty bread.

ktr
ktr

How about steak (red meat), blue cheese and a creamy dressing.