🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Jamie Oliver’s Tender & Crisp Chicken Legs with Sweet Tomatoes & Basil

182d6759 f632 4162 b2b2 dfefbaca4abc  2017 0718 genius jamie oliver chicken tomatoes basil julia gartland 602

I have a question about the recipe "Jamie Oliver’s Tender & Crisp Chicken Legs with Sweet Tomatoes & Basil" from Genius Recipes. I would like to do this with a whole chicken tonight but I was wondering if I would need to make any alterations with the toppings? I wanted to do a slow roast at 325-350 for about 2.5 hours give or take... but, since this idea is about an hour over than the listed cooking time, should I wait to put the toppings in until the hour and a half point?

asked by Zoei Alley 3 months ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

I'm sorry you didn't get an answer to this in time Zoei, how did yours turn out?